1. Is your website 100% secure?
2. What payment methods do you accept?
3. My card doesn’t seem to be working?
4. What is a voucher code, how do I use it?
5. What delivery methods do you offer?
6. Is the delivery charge per order or per item?
7. What happens if I miss my delivery?
8. Do you ship to BFPO addresses?
9. How do I know when my order has been despatched?
10. How do I know what size a costume is?
11. Do you offer different sizes?
12. If it doesn’t fit, can I return it?
13. How do I search for products?
14. How do I know when something is in or out of stock?
15. Do I have to fill out pages and pages of my details at the checkout?
16. How can I contact you?
Your questions answered
1. Shopping securely on our website is one of our top priories and we have systems in place to ensure that our website is 100% secure. The site uses a high-grade encryption – AES 256 bit assigned by Equifax Secure Inc hosted on a secure server, meaning your details are transported securely over the Internet. The padlock icon within the bottom right hand corner of your browser at the checkout and the https:// symbols within the web page address identify this. The letter "S" means "secure".
2. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo and Electron through a 100% secure online ordering system. If you"re a business or school and require a pro-forma invoice you can contact us for one to be sent out to you.
3. If you experience a problem with your card please double check the details you have inputted at the checkout ensuring all card types, numbers etc have been entered correctly. Remember, if your card has an issue number make sure you enter a zero in front of the issue number. E.g. Issue number is 3 then type in 03.
4. If you have a voucher code, which entitles you to a discount, you can use this by simply typing it into the space provided at the checkout.
5. All UK orders are shipped on our standard Royal Mail first class delivery service which are usually delivered within 48 hours including Saturdays although we do ask that you allow 2-4 working days, provided ordered before 14.30 Mon-Fri. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a dispatch email
6. Each delivery option is a one off charge regardless of the number of items ordered, which means you only pay a standard charge.
7.We use Royal Mail for the bulk of our deliveries and Parcel Force when applicable. If you’re out when they try to deliver they will either try a neighbour or take it back to your local sorting office ready for collection. They will leave a “While you were out card“ so you know exactly where your parcel is.
8. We also deliver to BFPO addresses (British Forces Post Office), which we class as standard delivery. BFPO addresses are used internally for the forces, and do not require international posting, so if you’re sending an item to a BFPO address you can choose the standard delivery option.
9. Our warehouse processes orders and controls inventory by integrated software. We can tell you the exact status of your order from being picked to dispatch. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email informing you that it has left our warehouse and that your order is on its way.
10. In each individual costume description you will see an info tab that contains information on delivery, size, payment and contact. Under size we have included a guide based on the manufacturer guidelines.
11. The size of a costume is indicated in each individual costume description. Many of our ladies costumes have the option to select a size, which can be selected from the “size” drop down box.
12. We operate a no quibbles guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can simply return it to us within SEVEN DAYS of receipt of your order in the condition that it was dispatched to you. You will have to download and complete a returns form that can be found in our shipping and returns section. For full details please refer to our shipping and returns page.
13. Our website is configured to be as easy as possible to navigate on. Our products are listed alphabetically (within their category) There is also the product search tab at the top of the page where you can simply type in a search term and press go! The website will then pull up related products for you to browse.
14. You can see if a product is in or out of stock within the costume description page. Its availability is indicated by the “in stock” and “out of stock” icons.
15. We have designed our checkout page to be hassle free. It only requires one page of details and does not require you to open an account. One click and your order are complete!
16. You can contact us at:
Ace Fancy Dress
Unit 310 Milton Keynes Business Centre
Linford Wood East
Telephone Enquiries - Speak to real people
Call Our Customer Service Centre
(0843) 88 60 877 (local rate)
Fax: (0844) 41 41 556
Email - Sales and Order Enquiries
Email us: email@example.com
Email - Credit and Return Enquiries
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org